Vendors are always welcome in our shop. We will do our best to help you out in any way possible. When you succeed, we succeed. We work on a rent + Commission basis. We have spaces from very small to very large, whatever fits your budget/needs.
Come on in and look around to see what we have to offer. While you are there, pick up a vendor application.
What we do is pretty basic…
- There is no long term lease. We rent space on a monthly basis. We do ask 30 day notice for move out in order for us to have time to rent your space to someone else.
- Rent is determined by the amount of space you rent.
- 10% commission is taken on all sales.
- We collect and pay all sales taxes.
- You are not required to work the sales counter/register as most shops require.
- You do not need a business license or permit to have a booth.
- Dealers are selected by management using a “juried” system.
- You must be prepared to show photos of your items you will be selling.
- We do require you to work your booth as often as possible and preferred min. of once a week.
- There are not a lot of restrictions on what is allowed in your booth. We look for dealers who sell antique and vintage items – but we are always looking for dealers with that unique twist! We discourage dealers from selling modern household goods, or items “just to clean out the house” We have excelled in the market by showcasing dealers who are driven and dedicated to this style of business and treat their booth as a full or part-time job. We have found that successful dealers “work” their booth a minimum of once a week.
We review all applications and photos thoroughly and keep them on file for 6-12 months.